Please Rate Us For StoreXmas Theme
Thank you very much for choosing our Theme.
If you like this Theme, Please (Rate Us
Step 1 WordPress installation
To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed on your server. WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing.WordPress. Please visit this link for installing WordPress.
Step 2 Installation Through Dashboard (Easy)
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance->Themes.
- Click on Add New Button.
- Search StoreXmas
- Click on Install tab and Activate it
- Now your StoreXmas theme is ready to Use
Step 3 Manual Installation using FTP (Advanced)
- First download a zip file from https://wordpress.org/themes/storexmas/ .
- Unzip storexmas.zip file at your PC.
- Access your host web server using your favorite FTP client (such as Cyberduck or FileZilla etc).
- Upload whole folder inside public_html/wp-content/themes/storexmas(folder) and Do not change directory/folder name.
- Log into your WP admin paneland click on the Appearance->Theme tab.Now click on the StoreXmas theme to activate it.
Importing the Demo Content
Note: This Demo Importer plugins is only for Free users. If you are using free themes then download importer plugins from free instruction page. So we recommended to use free demo importer for free users and Plus demo importer for plus users. Also this importer plugin is for fresh themes who doesnot have anything to loose from their website. If you have existing site then don't use this plugins to import dummy content
- Install all recommended plugins to look exactly as in our demo
- Download StoreXmas Demo Importer and install it as a plugin
- Click on Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Click on Import Demo Data
Once you have imported the demo content delete One Click demo Import plugin
Setup Frontpage/ Blog as in Demo
Setup Front Page Features (Brand/ Promo)
After creating Products with featured image Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Template > Product Featured Brand/ Product Category > Select Product Category just now you have created
- Install WooCommerce Plugin and activate it. Create products category and upload Category image.
- Create WooCommerce Products with featured image
- Repeat this process for other products too.
Front Page Template Section
You can add your custom CSS that will overwrite the theme CSS. Go to dashboard >appearance > Customize > Additional CSS
- Create Category/ WooCommerce Category > Make your Post/ WooCommerce Product and select category just you created.
- Add featured Image, Title and Content
- To display Slider Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > StoreXmas Slider Options > Select Category Slider/ Product Category
- To display Slider Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > StoreXmas Slider Options > Slider Settings
- To display Category Slider (by default) Choose Category/ Product Category Slider Choose Default Category from DropDown
- To display Product Category Slider Choose Category/ Product Category Slider Choose Product Category from DropDown
- To enable slider, select Frontpage or Entire Site option under Enable Slider
- Click on Save & Publish
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > StoreXmas Theme Options > Layout Options
- Blog Content Display
- Select responsive layout on/off
- Select Blog Layout to view image in medium and two column
- Disable Entry Meta from Single Page
- Disable Entry Meta from Blog Page
- Blog Content Display shows excerpt/full content
- Set your design layout as fullwidth or boxed or small boxed layout
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > StoreXmas Theme Options > Flurry Options
- Flurry Character to display any character
- Flurry Height to display flurry
- Flurry Speed to set the speed of flurry
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > StoreXmas Theme Options > StoreXmas Options
- Disable Slider Button
- Disable Search Form
- Disable Side Menu
- Disable Stick Menu
- Disable Goto Top
- Disable Top Social Icons
- Disable Side Menu Social Icons
- Disable Bottom Social Icons
- Disable Flurry Effect
- Disable Page/Single Featured Image
- Disable Main Menu
- Reset all default settings. (Refresh it to view the effect)
- Click on Save & Publish
Footer Background Image
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > StoreXmas Theme Options > Footer Background Image
- Upoad it
- Click on Save & Publish
ScreenShot of Theme Options
Set Gallery page
Note: You need to install jetpack plugins to set gallery as in our demo site. To display gallery as in demo you need to install a jetpack plugin and activate tiled gallery carousel with jetpack
View link1 and Link2
- Go to Dashboard > pages > Add New
- Click on Add Media
- Create Gallery
- Select the list of image to display at Gallery
- Click on create a new gallery
- Select Gallery Template
- Click on Update/Publish
- Jetpack for Gallery & many more
- Regenerate Thumbnails for Regenerating Thumbnails
- Contact Form 7 for Contact Us page
- WP-PageNavi for Numeric Pagination
- Polylang for multilanguage
- bbPress for Support Forum
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- wooCommerce for your Shopping Site
- Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails for thumbnail post to display on widgets
- Max Mega Menu
Download StoreXmas Child Theme
Child theme is very important. Child themes are often used when you want to customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing the ability to upgrade that theme