Please Rate Us For Pixgraphy Theme
Thank you very much for choosing our Theme.
If you like this Theme, Please (Rate Us)
Step 1 WordPress installation
To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed on your server. WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing.WordPress. Please visit this link for installing WordPress.
Step 2 Installation Through Dashboard (Easy)
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance->Themes.
- Click on Add New Button.
- Search Pixgraphy
- Click on Install tab and Activate it
- Now your Pixgraphy theme is ready to Use
Step 3 Manual Installation using FTP (Advanced)
- First download a zip file from https://wordpress.org/themes/pixgraphy/ .
- Unzip pixgraphy.zip file at your PC.
- Access your host web server using your favorite FTP client (such as Cyberduck or FileZilla etc).
- Upload whole folder inside public_html/wp-content/themes/pixgraphy(folder) and Do not change directory/folder name.
- Log into your WP admin paneland click on the Appearance->Theme tab.Now click on the Pixgraphy theme to activate it.
Importing the Demo Content
Note: This Demo Importer plugins is only for Free users. If you are using free themes then download importer plugins from free instruction page. So we recommended to use free demo importer for free users and Plus demo importer for plus users. Also this importer plugin is for fresh themes who doesnot have anything to loose from their website. If you have existing site then don’t use this plugins to import dummy content
- Install WooCommerce Plugins and Contact Form 7 Plugins to look exactly as in our demo
- Download One Click Demo Import and install it as a plugin
- Click on Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Click on Import Demo Data
Once you have imported the demo content delete One Click demo Import plugin
You can add your custom CSS that will overwrite the theme CSS. Go to dashboard >appearance > Customize > Additional CSS
- First of all Create Post > Add Featured Image, Title and Content and Publish it and make it sticky.
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Pixgraphy Slider Options > Slider Settings
- To enable slider, select Frontpage or Entire Site option under Enable Slider
- Click on Save & Publish
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Pixgraphy Theme Options > Layout Options
- Select responsive layout on/off
- Select Animation Options On/off
- Select Photography layout to view in Photography layout or large or medium image display
- Disable Entry Format from Blog Page
- Disable Entry meta from Blog Page
- Set your design layout as fullwidth or boxed or small boxed layout
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Pixgraphy Theme Options > Pixgraphy Options
- Check to disable Search Form
- Check to disable Stick Menu
- Check to disable Goto Top
- Check to disable Top Social Icons
- Check to disable Buttom Social Icons
- Click on Save & Publish
Set Gallery page
- Go to Dashboard > pages > Add New
- Click on Add Media
- Create Gallery
- Select the list of image to display at Gallery
- Click on create a new gallery
- Select Gallery Template
- Click on Update/Publish
Note: You need to install jetpack plugins to set gallery as in our demo site. To display gallery as in demo you need to install a jetpack plugin and activate tiled gallery carousel with jetpack
View link1 and Link2
- Jetpack for Gallery & many more
- Regenerate Thumbnails for Regenerating Thumbnails
- Contact Form 7 for Contact Us page
- WP-PageNavi for Numeric Pagination
- Polylang for multilanguage
- bbPress for Support Forum
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- wooCommerce for your Shopping Site
Download Pixgraphy Child Theme
Child theme is very important. Child themes are often used when you want to customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing the ability to upgrade that theme