Please Rate Us For Pixgraphy Theme
Thank you very much for choosing Pixgraphy Plus Plugins.
If you like this Theme, Please (Rate Us
Step 1 WordPress installation
To install this plugins, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed on your server. WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins. Please visit this link for installing WordPress Plugins.
Step 2 Installation Through Dashboard (Easy)
- Download Pixgraphy Plus Plugins from your Account page
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Dashboard->Plugins.
- Click on Add New Button.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Click on Install tab and Activate it
- Now your Pixgraphy Plus Plugins is ready to Use
Step 3 Manual Installation using FTP (Advanced)
- First download a zip file from your Account Page .
- Unzip pixgraphy-plus.zip file at your PC.
- Access your host web server using your favorite FTP client (such as Cyberduck or FileZilla etc).
- Upload whole folder inside public_html/wp-content/plugins/pixgraphy-plus(folder) and Do not change directory/folder name.
- Log into your WP admin paneland click on the Dashboard->Plugins tab.Now click on the Pixgraphy Plus Plugins to activate it.
Importing the Demo Content
- Install WooCommerce Plugins and Contact Form 7 Plugins to look exactly as in our demo
- Download One Click Demo Import and install it as a plugin
- Click on Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Click on Import Demo Data
Once you have imported the demo content delete One Click demo Import plugin
You can add your custom CSS that will overwrite the theme CSS. Go to dashboard >appearance > Customize > Additional CSS
- First of all Create Post > Add Featured Image, Title and Content and Publish it and make it sticky.
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Pixgraphy Plus Slider Options > Slider Settings
- To enable slider, select Frontpage or Entire Site option under Enable Slider
- Click on Save & Publish
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Pixgraphy Plus Theme Options > Layout Options
- Select responsive layout on/off
- Select Animation Options On/off
- Select Photography layout to view in Photography layout or large or medium image display
- Disable Entry Format from Blog Page
- Disable Entry meta from Blog Page
- Set your design layout as fullwidth or boxed or small boxed layout
- Display Border on Post Column (Pro) (Hide/ Show)
- Front Page Post Column (Pro) (Four/ Three/ Two)
- Sidebar Layout Options (Pro) (Right/ Left/ Nosidebar/ Fullwidth)
- Blog Content Display (Pro)(Excerpt/ Full Content)
- Featured Image Display in Blog (Pro) (Show/ Hide)
- Featured Image Display in Single (Pro) (Show/ Hide)
Pixgraphy Plus Options
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Pixgraphy Plus Theme Options > Pixgraphy Options
- Check to disable Search Form
- Check to disable Stick Menu
- Check to disable Goto Top
- Check to disable Top Social Icons
- Check to disable Buttom Social Icons
- Click on Save & Publish
Set Gallery page
Note: You need to install jetpack plugins to set gallery as in our demo site. To display gallery as in demo you need to install a jetpack plugin and activate tiled gallery carousel with jetpack
View link1 and Link2
- Go to Dashboard > pages > Add New
- Click on Add Media
- Create Gallery
- Select the list of image to display at Gallery
- Click on create a new gallery
- Select Gallery Template
- Click on Update/Publish
- Jetpack for Gallery & many more
- Regenerate Thumbnails for Regenerating Thumbnails
- Contact Form 7 for Contact Us page
- WP-PageNavi for Numeric Pagination
- Polylang for multilanguage
- bbPress for Support Forum
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- wooCommerce for your Shopping Site