Freesia Corporate Free
Please Rate Us For Freesia Corporate Theme
Thank you very much for choosing our Theme.
If you like this Theme, Please (Rate Us)
Step 1 WordPress installation
To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed on your server. WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing.WordPress. Please visit this link for installing WordPress.
Step 2 Installation Through Dashboard (Easy)
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance->Themes.
- Click on Add New Button.
- Search Freesia Corporate
- Click on Install tab and Activate it
- Now your Freesia Corporate theme is ready to Use
Step 3 Manual Installation using FTP (Advanced)
- First download a zip file from https://wordpress.org/themes/freesia-corporate/ .
- Unzip freesia-corporate.zip file at your PC.
- Access your host web server using your favorite FTP client (such as Cyberduck or FileZilla etc).
- Upload whole folder inside public_html/wp-content/themes/freesia-corporate(folder) and Do not change directory/folder name.
- Log into your WP admin paneland click on the Appearance->Theme tab.Now click on the Freesia Corporate theme to activate it.
Importing the Demo Content
Note: This Demo Importer plugins is only for Free users. If you are using free themes then download importer plugins from free instruction page. So we recommended to use free demo importer for free users and Plus demo importer for plus users. Also this importer plugin is for fresh themes who doesnot have anything to loose from their website. If you have existing site then don’t use this plugins to import dummy content
- Install WooCommerce Plugins and Contact Form 7 Plugins to look exactly as in our demo
- Download One Click Demo Import and install it as a plugin
- Click on Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Click on Import Demo Data
Once you have imported the demo content delete One Click demo Import plugin
Setup Frontpage/ Blog as in Demo using Corporate Template
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > Add new
- Create Home & Blog Page
- choose Corporate Template from Template drop down as shown in screenshot.
- Click Save it
- Go to Settings > Reading and select Front page displays > A static page (select “Home”) & Posts page ( “Blog”)
Setup Our Features
Create a feature page from Dashboard > Pages > Add New Add Title, Content & Featured Image
After creating pages Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Freesia Corporate Theme Options > Our frontpage Features > Select Feature page just now you have created
Setup Other Section of Frontpage
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Drag TF: FP Blog Widget, TF: FP Portfolio Widget & TF: FP Testimonialat Front Page Section Sidebar
You can add your custom CSS that will overwrite the theme CSS. Go to dashboard >appearance > Customize > Additional CSS
- First of all Create Pages > Add Featured Image, Title and Content and Publish it.
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Freesia Corporate Slider Options > Slider Settings
- To enable slider, select Frontpage or Entire Site option under Enable Slider
- Again go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Freesia Corporate Slider Options > Display page Slider
- Select your page in page slider #
- Click on Save & Publish
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Freesia Corporate Theme Options > Layout Options
- Select responsive layout on/off
- Select Animation Options On/off
- Select slidebar layout to display your sidebar
- Select Blog Image display layout to view in large or medium image display
- Disable Entry Format from Blog Page
- Disable Entry meta from Blog Page
- Set your design layout as fullwidth or boxed or small boxed layout
Freesia Corporate Options
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Freesia Corporate Theme Options > Freesia Corporate Options
- Check to disable Top Bar
- Check to disable headerline from Slider
- Check to disable Search Form
- Check to disable Stick Menu
- Check to disable Goto Top
- Click on Save & Publish
Set Gallery page
- Go to Dashboard > pages > Add New
- Click on Add Media
- Create Gallery
- Select the list of image to display at Gallery
- Click on create a new gallery
- Select Gallery Template
- Click on Update/Publish
Note: You need to install jetpack plugins to set gallery as in our demo site. To display gallery as in demo you need to install a jetpack plugin and activate tiled gallery carousel with jetpack
View link1 and Link2
- Jetpack for Gallery & many more
- Regenerate Thumbnails for Regenerating Thumbnails
- Contact Form 7 for Contact Us page
- WP-PageNavi for Numeric Pagination
- Polylang for multilanguage
- bbPress for Support Forum
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- wooCommerce for your Shopping Site