Please Rate Us For Edge Theme
Thank you very much for choosing our Theme.
If you like this Theme, Please (Rate Us
Step 1 WordPress installation
To install this plugins, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed on your server. WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins. Please visit this link for installing WordPress Plugins.
Step 2 Installation Through Dashboard (Easy)
- Download Edge Plus Plugins from your Account page
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Dashboard->Plugins.
- Click on Add New Button.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Click on Install tab and Activate it
- Now your Edge Plus Plugins is ready to Use
Step 3 Manual Installation using FTP (Advanced)
- First download a zip file from your Account Page .
- Unzip edge-plus.zip file at your PC.
- Access your host web server using your favorite FTP client (such as Cyberduck or FileZilla etc).
- Upload whole folder inside public_html/wp-content/plugins/edge-plus(folder) and Do not change directory/folder name.
- Log into your WP admin paneland click on the Dashboard->Plugins tab.Now click on the Edge Plus Plugins to activate it.
Importing the Demo Content
- Install WooCommerce Plugins and Contact Form 7 Plugins to look exactly as in our demo
- Download One Click Demo Import and install it as a plugin
- Click on Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Click on Import Demo Data
Once you have imported the demo content delete One Click demo Import plugin
Setup Frontpage as in Demo
Setup Our Features
Create a feature page from Dashboard > Pages > Add New Add Title, Content & Featured Image
After creating pages Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Edge Theme Options > Display frontpage Features > Select Feature page just now you have created
You can add your custom CSS that will overwrite the theme CSS. Go to dashboard >appearance > Customize > Additional CSS
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > Add New > Add Page Title, Content and Featured Image > and Click on publish/Update
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Edge Slider Options > Slider Settings
- To enable slider, select Frontpage or Entire Site option under Enable Slider
- Again go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Edge Slider Options > Display page Slider
- Select your page in page slider #
- Click on Save & Publish
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Edge Theme Options > Layout Options
- Select responsive layout on/off
- Select large or medium image display
- Disable Entry Format from Blog Page
- Disable Entry meta from Blog Page
- Set your design layout as fullwidth or boxed or small boxed layout
Edge Plus Options
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Edge Theme Options > Edge Options
- Check to disable Search Form
- Check to disable Stick Menu
- Check to disable Goto Top
- Check to disable Top Social Icons
- Check to disable Buttom Social Icons
- Click on Save & Publish
Set Gallery page
Note: You need to install jetpack plugins to set gallery as in our demo site. To display gallery as in demo you need to install a jetpack plugin and activate tiled gallery carousel with jetpack
View link1 and Link2
- Go to Dashboard > pages > Add New
- Click on Add Media
- Create Gallery
- Select the list of image to display at Gallery
- Click on create a new gallery
- Select Gallery Template
- Click on Update/Publish
- Jetpack for Gallery & many more
- Regenerate Thumbnails for Regenerating Thumbnails
- Contact Form 7 for Contact Us page
- WP-PageNavi for Numeric Pagination
- Polylang for multilanguage
- bbPress for Support Forum
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- wooCommerce for your Shopping Site
- Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails for thumbnail post to display on widgets